Tuesday, February 3, 2009

ONE CREATiVE THOUGHT.

Well, I don't know if its even a creative thought..but lol
just say this is what I was thinking at the time when reading
Eddie's email that was sent to all mentors.

THOUGHT: NOT TO OFFEND ANYONE:

I understand that making money gets everyone excited
and active (being honest; including myself =]) but like Eddie said, we have to work as a team.
And I was thinking that since mileage reimbursement is a thing that we are dealing with plus that the economy is in a not-so-stable with "money stage"; the Foundation do not have much to distribute among us as mentors.

What I am trying to say is that since 2-4 mentors are assigned to one school (For example, I know that Hmong, Jose, Irlanda, and I are assigned to Clovis East) we can take turn driving to Clovis East. What I meant by that was if we all have a car (which I know Jose, Hmong, and I all own a car but I'm not sure about Irlanda), we can all get together and discuss what days are best for all 4 mentors being able to go and visit Clovis East in one car. Since we are allowed to visit the students at school twice a month ONLY, we can negotiate something like for example, this February we can use Irlanda's car for the first visit then use my car for the second visit of the month. Then once March comes along we can go visit Clovis East with Hmong's car for the first visit then Jose's car for the second visit. Well, hopefully I didn't lose any of you on the way and hoping that you all understand what I am trying to say here. LOL. No, I mean seriously. Anyways, that was my thought. If we need to work as a team, we will and I am hoping that every mentor will take in their part to make this program on-growing.

So.."GO MENTORS".

Any better creative ways or thoughts..or need to add on to my thought.

"POST IT UP!" =)

No comments: