Monday, April 13, 2009

Parlier Mini Conference

Hello Team,

I just wanna say that our Migrant Mini Conference at Parlier was a success.  It was a great experience that we will never forget. Something I really liked about this conference was how our mentees  (middle school too) were involved. They were taking care of kids or just helping out to guide the parents. 

I haven't post any pictures cuz um still in old school with dial up... lol... how sad but it seems that um in my rancho.... Ps nimodo thats the only one i can get here,.. well i will post some from school... 

Great job Janeth, mentees , ohh and myself. lol 

I would like to thank Iris for making the poster... she was the one who put the pictures together and the decorations. Thank you very much... Iris Amezola.

G-man!

No comments: