Monday, March 30, 2009

WONDER VALLEY CAMP

Hello Team,

Congratulations! Good job guys. I had a wonderful weekend.

One of my students did not want to go. When i called him, he said "I don't feel like knowing new people". I tried to motivate him but he said "NO". Then his dad told me to go to his house and talk to him again. The next day i went and after our conversation at least i got  "I am gonna think about it"! Well he attended the camp and guess what? When i was reading the comments students wrote on my paper. He wrote down "Thank you for changing my mind about the camp" I really feel proud of myself and I know we all are doing a great job. I called his dad today to thank him and he is very excited about this program. 

By the way do not forget to call the parents to tell them Thank you.

Christian and Jose Gamino: Jose from Parlier said "Hi"
Janeth and Remijio: Jose told me to let you know Ami Hernandez say "Hi"

G-man!

No comments: