Monday, March 8, 2010

Hello all,

Today did not go so well as Yesenia and I was throw all over the place at
Roosevelt. LOL. Since, we do not have a place yet, we cannot get a hold
of the students Jose & I had last semester. Yesenia and I thought that we
can use Ms. Buchanan's room today to meet with any students who comes
in but unfortunately Ms. Buchanan had a meeting so she sent us to the
library. There, we asked the librarian if we can use the library as a daily place
for our meetings but another unfornately, she said we really cannot because
they have some other programs going on too. We then was sent to the office
where we had to wait and finally made an appointment to meet with one of
the VP this Thursday afternoon. Lets hope the VP can find us a room and
I'm hoping we will get a room so that Yesenia and I can continue to work
with the students we had last semester (as this semester is coming to an end already).
Well, as with Kings Canyon, things are going great. Yesenia and I have made our future
visit agendas already as to what to do with the kids. To plan ahead with give us more
time to see how it will progress. I'm hoping the rest of you did too. We have good news and bad news, bad the only thing we are
struggling with is that our number of kids decreased within the past month. They
just stop showing up now even though we always give them treats. LOL. So we
are working on bringing them back. Good, we finally have some girl students who keep
returning. To me, that is progress we made. =) Other than that, I'm hoping we will finish
this semester with a great ending. =) & Alfredo, I'll call you tomorrow for an update
although I pretty much update on the blog already. Twice would be better. =)

No comments: