Tuesday, March 9, 2010

UPDATES!!!

Hello fellow mentors. I apologize for not being so good about blogging. I know that if I don't blog, theng you don't know what I have been up to. So here it is:
After our high school camp, I got many few fresh ideas for our meetings with Caruthers and Riverdale. This past two weeks I have been meeting with our Caruthers group and we began talking about job interviewing skills and resume layout. Many of our students want a job, but they do not know how to dress professional to go apply for a job or ask for a job application. Therefore, the mentees and we decided to do a workshop on how to fill out a job application, how to do a resume and how to perform in a job interview. So today when we meet we will begin our series of workshop. I am really excited!!!

No comments: