Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hello all I hope all is well. I hope you"all had a great holiday. As we begin to wind down a very productive and fulfilling year it is time to reflect on our journeys. We (team) have achieved so much. Some of the success can be quantified: The number of college applications completed, scholarships, statements of purpose, financial aid applications, GPA points, CSU Mentor accounts, E-mail accounts created, AB 540 applications, CAMP application submissions, parent phone calls, mini conferences, community service hours, A-G course enrollments, 1 trip to Dysneyland...(please fill add to the list).... WOW...
Unfortunately some of may not be quantifiable. We can just expect that our students are now on a different and more productive path... I cannot begin to imagine how many lives you have touched, and I cannot begin to predict how many lives they will affect in turn, but I know that this year... we have worked hard... very hard... and all I can say is THANK YOU! The best way to show my gratitude is to ask you for more... to not give up and keep giving more...
Like German says and shows us daily... ONCE A MENTOR... ALWAYS A MENTOR!

No comments: