Monday, November 29, 2010

HELLO EVERYONE!

Hello Everyone,

My name is Patricia Figueroa and I’m working with at Parlier ELD-Intervention 6th-8th.

I would like to share my experience at Martinez Elementary School. The couple of days at Martinez were fantastic. I really enjoy working with the students. Since we were unable to contact many families, our class was really small. Our class was so small that the first day of instruction we only had eight students who attend.

Even though, we were there a couple of days, it was a great experience. The couple days that I went, gave the opportunity to meet the students, interact with them, and help them with their homework. I really felt so happy to see how the students were well-behaved, attentive, prepare, and ready to learn.

Although, we suspended the program due to the low number of students enrolled, we will begin on January 11, 2011. Meanwhile, all our Parlier mentors including myself, are working hard to recruit more students, hoping to get more students enroll to our program and benefit from it.

Thank you, everyone!! and good luck!

No comments: