Friday, May 22, 2009

The Ceviche Party at Parlier High

The Mini-Party at Palier High was fun... Today Janeth and I went to visit our mentees and had a mini party with them to celebreate our hard work and their dedication. As you can see we started with only 8 Student and now we have around 15... Some of them are not in the picture because they were running late to class...

It was pretty Fun because Maria hates sea food y la oficina olia a PESCADERIA ... LOL I really wanna thank her for helping us out. Another person I would like to Thank is Janeth's mom for making the Ceviche.... It was pretty good that I brough some for Lunch to work... lol

"Hey Janeth, The Sinaloa style is good... but if you taste Colimas that way better... j/k... it was good, I love to taste food from different states"


Photobucket

Photobucket

"Buscando el ultimo Camaron, Lol, j/k"

No comments: