Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Immigration Youth Empowerment Conference

Good Morning Team,

I got a phone call from one of friends from Dinuba High School. He invited me to attend an Empowerment Conference at LA.  You will learn about AB540/ Dream Act updates. Perhaps this is not your situation but some of you mentees might be undocumented. I will attend this conference for my own benefit and to help my mentees as well. If you would to attend please give Mr. Gomez a call at 559-816-5673 for additional information. It is very important to call him ASAP because they would like to know how many people will be attending. Bus and food will be provided. Bus leaves at 5:00 am from the North Parking lot at Dinuba High School. Feel free to visit the website: www.ideasla.org 

German Ramirez 
 

No comments: