Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Parlier jr. High Visit

Good Morning Team,

I just wanna share some pics with all u guys..... Today Janeth and I went to visit our Middle School Students from Parlier Jr. High. It was great to see my killers' face. I only have two students from Palier Jr. High but it seems our group will grow pretty soon... I don't know if it was cuz of the pizzas and sodas but they were there. lol I got their contact info and hopefully they will go to our next meeting. 

Janeth sorry but I deleted your pics by accident so that's why I did not post the one where you are at... MY BAD...

Another thing i wanna share is that I might take my mentees to the Empowerment Conference that is taking place in Los Angeles. I talked to Maria Aguilar and she is helping me out to get the district approval.  

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: