Thursday, May 7, 2009

Golden Plains Visit

Hello Team,

Just wanted to share this pics with you before going to bed....  I know it is late but i just go out from work... lol 

Today Janeth and I went all morning to Tranquility and Catua with the migrant liaisons. We spent like one hour and half with them talking about the different upcoming events and the different activities we have done so far. 

I don't know if it is your case or not but it is very important that you let your migrant liaisons know that all students are welcome to the program as long if they are migrant. Well, even if they are not migrants we can help them out but the benefits such as leadership academies might not apply to those. The reason I am saying this it is because our migrant liaison was thinking that only the students who went to the camp were part of the program. She gave us a list with some other migrant students and hopefully they will join us pretty soon. 

They are having a Migrant Mini Conference this coming June 6, I think,  if anyone would like to attend just give me a call cause i have to turn in an application or something like that. 

After our meeting with them we went to see some of our mentees. They are doing great. I was very happy to see them again.

Laterz, 

G-man

Photobucket
Photobucket



No comments: