Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's a new year and a Fresh Start!
I'm excited to start a new year of Mentoring for the 2010-2011 school year. I will be mentoring at Tranquility High School and I have so many plans and goals running through my head that I just want to jump right in there. I am enthusiastic about meeting my new mentees and working along with my partner to inspire these students once more. It's exciting to see some of the students from last year's mentoring program walking to their classes at the same college I go to. I hope we can do the same and more for Tranquility High School.

1 comment:

MIGRANT COLLEGE MENTOR said...

We r so exited to have u back Adi. We cannot wait to see what u and your colleagues amaze us with!
We r so delighted to b part of your team. It must b awesome to see former mentees graduate to b your peers at csu Fresno let's b ambitious and let's raise scores, graduation rates... Of our students through d roof.
Thank U!