Monday, October 25, 2010

RAiSiN CiTY ELD

GOoOD MORNiNG EVERYONE!!!
Well, last week I was at Raisin City Elementary with the ELD Intervention Program. Our team was there because our teacher wanted us to get familiar with the routine of our after school program.
It was a lot easier than I was thinking it was going to be. It makes me feel confident for when my school starts.
The students in class, over all, were well behaved. They were very respectful and they did their work and participated in the activities. I was in the A/B class, so the majority of the students were in 3rd-5th grade.
I got familiar with names and faces and the students also are learning our names. So far, it was a good week. There are a few things the teachers and the mentor need to work on, but with time Im sure that things will make more progress. Looking forward to this week!

No comments: