Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hello Everyone
Well I hope everyone is doing great and being productive with our 15 hours we have. I just wanted to let you guys know what has been going on in Mendota High School. Melissa and I have gone twice once too meet up with the District and we went yesterday to start recruiting. Let me tell you it was awesome. We had a DJ and a table plenty of students signed up we also met with the Principle Mr. Aguilar who is just as excited as we are to start this great journey. Melissa and I plan to visit Firebaugh tomorrow so ill keep you updated on how our visit goes.

Have a great day
Goooooooooo Mentors

Lali Ochoa

1 comment:

Martina said...

Hi Lali,

YOur idea about the booth is a great idea. Yesenia and I decided to use this idea for our school to recrute more students.

-Martina