Friday, October 9, 2009

hello mentors

I just want to update you guys that on Wednesday during lunch, Jose and I were able to help out a few seniors at Roosevelt by helping them fill out their applications. Mrs Buchanan was really helpful to assist us on any questions that we had. While I was focusing on helping the students fill out their applications, Jose was helping the students plan out fund raising activities. We also got the chance to meet with the librarian about using the library for a small group of senior after school. Today after school, Jose and I will be attending Roosevelt again. We will be in the library helping out the seniors with their applications again. Although Mrs Buchanan won't be there to assist us, I'm sure we'll be able to work things out. I'm very excited and looking forward to meeting the new seniors. Catch all of you guys later. =)

No comments: