Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hello Team

Good Morning Team,

I just wanted to say "HI"! How is everything going so far with you mentees?

Janeth and I are planning to start setting up appoitments with the students' parents. We want to meet them to talk about our MCMP.

By the way, i want to say "Good Job" to Lali and Melissa for the idea of recruting students. Setting up a table is a great idea. Good job again!

I tried to do it at RHS but i failed.... lol it is cuz i used the poster from Parlier and they wanted to kill me... they were all mad! lol Good i was just standing with the poster like the people on the corners promoting something. lol So what i did is that i took Parlier away! Those guys ruined my poster! lol Now I am gonna ask them to make one for Reedley. lol

We recruited about 12 students, I think it is a good number to start with.

See you guys,

G.man!

No comments: