Tuesday, November 17, 2009

CSU Fresno Visit







Hello everyone, today we had migrant students from different school visit Fresno State. I want to thank all the mentors who attended the event i really had a great time with all of you. I enjoyed bonding with all of you. I felt that i knew you all a lot better and we should try to get together with all the mentors once a month, just to socialize and get to know one another better. Martina and I also met with a few of our mentees from coalinga high school and we recieved great feed back from them. We asked what they learned and it ranged from A-G requirments to learning about the different programs available to them. We collected great ideas as far as what they'd like to see happen in Coalinga and were really looking forward in assisting them bring all their ideas into place. I'll share more once I met with them Thursday...



No comments: