Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Yay Roosevelt!

Still here at Roosevelt High School,
It was a great successful in completing the college applications. I was glad to hear the news
from Mrs. Buchanan that the majority of our students are already admitted (including AB540 & etc). Today, I work with a few students with their EOP applications. I also had a meeting with Mrs. Buchanan and the rest of her work study assistants. I like the idea of updating each other on what have we accomplished so far. It is like updating Eddie and Alfredo here on the blog. =) Today, I also work with Esmeralda Martinez on her city application. I talked about EOP with her and she was interested. One thing is that, I don't know anything about city EOP, so I'm hoping you guys have ideas? I'll also look into the subject and tell her on how to apply and when are the due dates. Other than that, there's no more students here right now, so I'm ready to head home. Have a great evening everyone it's dark outside right now. =)

No comments: