Friday, November 13, 2009

Hello Everyone
so yesterday morning like at 4:oo a.m i woke up with a really bad cold and it just got worst in the morning. I didn't want to go to work like that because you know with the H1N1 flue going around so i called Alfredo but we didn't want to cancel the meeting... What did we do? So Melissa and I brainstormed and with the help of our mentees and parent involvement the meeting turned out great. I got in contact with one of the seniors that was a mentee last year and she took charge with the help of Mr. Cabrera they went over class schedules and turned in transcripts I would also like to thank one of the parents for taking time in day to take the lunches to the class.
I am very proud and fortunate with the group I have...

Thanks for all your hard work Firebaugh....

No comments: