Monday, November 16, 2009

PARENT MEETING

HELLO EVERYBODY,

Last Thursday tuvimos the parent meeting at Reedley. Melisa, German and I presented about our program, the parents showed alot of interest in our program. we also shared some of the obstacles that we go through in our journey to a higher education.

Today one of Reedley's migrant liaisons told me that her husband told her that due to our presentation he finally understood what the main point of her job was. amazing ahhh... .... she also told me that her husband is going back to college after many years of just been working and that he felt really motivated by our stories. According to this migrant liaison her husband's words were "if this guys can do it even though they have all those absacles I can do it too, I can too reach my goals".

WOW WOW today I confirmed again that we as mentors really have the power to impact others AWESOME AHHH. Thus lets all use our moivational talent to help other have a better life.

No comments: