Monday, November 23, 2009

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

I just wanted to update you on how in went this past Friday in Coalinga. I was working with them on finishing up their college applications and on scholarships. It was exited to see all the questions that they had for me. I was also excited to see that the students that attended the Migrant Youth Day on Tuesday came to attend the meeting on Friday; they had a lot of great suggestions. This week Yesenia and I will be calling and emailing our students to remind them about the incoming dead line for the college applications and to see if they have any other concerns or questions. We are looking forward for Tuesday the 1st because Yesenia and I will have a luncheon for all of our migrant students.

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

MIGRANT COLLEGE MENTOR said...

Sounds great... We r open to invites...

MIGRANT COLLEGE MENTOR said...

We r open to invites...