Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Migrant Conference at RHS and PHS

Hello Mentors,

How you guys beeen? I hope everything is going well with ur mentees. I have been reading all the post and it seems all of you are doing a great job. Keep it up.

I have been good so far just working a lot and trying to get as much as possible experience with Accounts Payables.

I just wanna let you guys know that this coming Th we will be attending two migrant conference (if um not wrong), one at Reedley High and the second one at Parlier. If any of you guys would like to joing us please let us know. I haven't talk to Janeth but I think we will have some time in the agenda to present the program to the parents. this is my # 559.356.4883 for anything you may need.

Thanks,

Keep in touch ok... don't forget about me....

German Ramirez

No comments: