Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hello Everyone

Well I hope everyone is having a great day today! I know I am. So the reason I am having a great day is because I just came back from visiting my mentees at Mendota High School. It turned out great!!! We took pizza for lunch and we gathered up in what we like to call our portable LOL Are agenda was as followed:
1) Welcome
2) Ice Breaker
3) Discussion of last meeting
4) CSU Mentor awareness
5) Its time to Review Transcripts
(we asked the mentees to start bringing in there transcripts and class schedules)
6) After School Release Forms

We were lucky that time wasn't a problem and we finished everything....
Here are some pictures of our wonderful mentees hope you like them ;)

Mendota Students

Here are also some pictures of last weeks visit to Firebaugh Melissa always beets me and puts them up first but i liked my pictures better this time LOL jk Melissa keep up your great work.

Firebaugh Students

Firebaugh Students

Oh Oh oh one more thing one new thing that we are going to start doing is working with the Lunch lady's at Firebaugh High School I know we are all on a tight budget and we want to feed our mentees as best as we can what we are going to do is we provided the lunch lady's with a list of students and they are going to do sack lunches for us if you guys like our idea don't hesitate to ask us questions on how you can do the same.

Well everyone have a great week and sorry this blog was so long but I had a lot of Information.

No comments: