Thursday, November 19, 2009

Reedley High School's Club

HOLA A TODOS !!!

wow first of all thanks Mrs Doris for your opinion.
I want to share with all of you the things that are happening at RH. Last wednesday Adrian and I went to RH to see our students. The students wanted to do fund raising, The students desicion about fund raising was so serious that Jacobo and Hector took the leadership role and at the end of our meeting all students agreed on selling chocolates. The problem was that we couldn't sell or do field trips unless we have a club. Thus Today I meet with Mrs. Doris who is the research teacher at Kings CanyonUnified District. During our meeting we Decided that a club at RH es necesario and so we will start to work in the requirements for the club when we get back from thanks giving vacation. yuuuupyyyyy!!! !!!!

I think that Adrian and I are going to form a really good team... ohh and de nada Adrian I am glad I can help you.

finally I want to say thanks to German por aver presentado at the PAC meeting last thursday y por ofrecerce a ayudarnos. Thanks G-Man




1 comment:

Martina said...

Iam love hearing all the accomplishment that you have been able to accomplish this first semmester so far! This is my first year in the program and hearing all things that you have accomplished with your students gives me more motivation and makes me feel even prouder of beeing part of this program. GREAT JOB!