Thursday, November 19, 2009

The new guy


Hello Everyone
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for welcoming me, and special thanks to Janeth for updating me on everything thats going on in Reedly and Parlier High School. This has just been my first week as a mentor and I already LOVE it. Over the last three days, I have recieved more than eight phone calls from students asking me to help them go to college, how to apply for scholarships, and many other questions. I really look foward to helping all of these students. Wow and yesterday at Reedly High School me and Janeth were really amazed because more than 25 students showed up. I was really impressed with freshman Hector because he really took charge of the meeting. That little guy is developing great leadership skills and he really modivates everyone else to participate.

1 comment:

Robert Forbes said...

Great observations for the "new guy". Welcome to the Mentoring Program, I know you will make a difference in the lives of these students!